The Biotechsis® Basic Systems consist of:
- 1 x Biotechsis® bed mattress cover
- 2 x Biotechsis® bed sheets
These products have the largest interfacing surface area and provide the basis for the Biotechsis® inbed care system and designed to prevent tissue harm to both patient/client and their carer.
They are made out of a technically advanced soft, thin, lightweight yet strong material, interwoven with a pure silver yarn providing an anti-microbial self sanitising barrier.
They are also:
- Non linting
- Fluid resistant (hydrostatic head)
Biotechsis material is a technically advanced soft, thin, lightweight yet strong material, manufactured with X-STATIC® silver fibre providing an anti-microbial self sanitising barrier.
Find out more about X-STATIC® here
- Can be machine washed and short tumble dry up to 70℃.
- Can be wiped clean with medi-wipes or hot soapy water and towel dried.
Please read care label on each product and accompanying product instruction leaflet.